Personal Information is what identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers and information stored within your device.
We DO NOT collect, store or use any personal information while you visit, download or upgrade our products.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We may collect and use non-personal information in the following circumstances:
How We Use Your Information
- To have a better understanding in user’s behavior, solve problems in products and services, improve our products, services and advertising, we may collect non-personal
information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, installed application name and package name, the data of install,
frequency of use, country, equipment and channel. We do not collect the phone number and will not share this information with third parties.
- Apps of the third party installed on the device: We may access your apps of third party installed on your device (only including the package name) to help us learn the applications you
use and recommend you what kind of application need to be locked for your privacy.
- Storage: We may collect and store information (including images taken by the app) locally on your device using mechanisms such as application data caches.
- Camera: If you use the “Capture intruder” feature, we may access to your camera permission for grab the photos of snoopers.
We do not utilize your camera for any other purpose and all the pictures taken are kept locally in the device.
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
Sharing Of Your Information
- to provide our services to you;
- to find out the reason that the error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your Non-personal information:
To trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, cooperation with us or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or to report any violations of the Policy, please contact us at email@example.com